Exclusive Genealogy Tour 2020
Take a genealogy trip to Sweden and learn about your Swedish roots
This is a travel package that allows the participants to find their roots in Sweden combined with touring Swedish historical and cultural highlights.
It's for you who like to have help on your way to find your ancestors and family in Sweden. For you who like to walk in your forefathers footsteps. You like to visit where they lived and hopefully meet relatives of today.
Your get your own genealogy researcher and guide
By the help of your own swedish genealogy researcher you might find out about your ancestors, where they lived and familymembers of today.
Included in the price for your own genealogist and guide are:
- Genealogy work on your family which is needed for The Genealogical Adventure Tour 2020. That includes compliments of research already done.
- Search for/find the places/cottage/farms your ancestor came from. Maybe the house is not there any longer.
- Search for maps, documents and photos.
- Contact libraries, archives, authority and churches which might have information about your family.
- Contact persons who might have information about your family.
- Scout heritage places to visit during two/three genealogy days.
- Plan which heritage places to visit during the two/three genealogy days.
- Contact relatives if there is any and arrange for everyone to meet.
- Your own guide and driver on the genealogy days.
Click on the flyer to find out more about the trip.
Read more about the travel package and price at the website for Adventure Skaraborg Society:
This tour is a cooperation between The Network Genealogical Adventures of Sweden and Adventure Skaraborg Society.
Adventure Skaraborg Society is the hosts of the trip.
There is no other such tour/trip to other parts of Sweden but ours!